iunie 12, 2012

Confuse

    I wouldn't mind seeing you in one morning in the front with some flowers in one hand and that beautiful smile, explaining me that a simple 'good morning' is not enough...and is that what I really want? Movie-like acts? I have no idea...summer is terribly confusing...I wanted so much summer to come, and now...I'm sad because I won't see you that often, right?
   I don't want to imagine my eyes after I see you, cause I'm sure they are sparkeling, and I fight it, because I hate being like all the girls. It's so easy to focus on things you really have to do when your head is clear and only words and books walk on the brain's little streets, isn't it? But this stubborn heart is awful, is it that hard to understand that your job is to pump blood? You thinks that's too mainstream dear? Guess what, it's not! All the hearts are just like you, so please dear one, be different and do only what you have to!
   Small gestures that make me smile like I've got the key to happiness in my hands...so small, but yet so meaningful!
   My room is now so full of happiness that it's impossible to see through. Guide me, lead me, walk beside me...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu